Whether the item you received was faulty, incorrect or just not what you were looking for, our 60-Day Returns Policy has you covered.
The return period is 60 days after the item was ordered (E.G. the date the order confirmation email was received).
Faulty, Incorrect or Damaged Items
If you would like to return your item because it:
- Looks Different to the Image/Incorrect Description
- Is Faulty
- Is the Incorrect Item
- Was Received with Parcel Damage
A paid return label will be provided once the return has been approved.
Once the item is received and the Fault or Damage is confirmed, you can choose from the following options:
- A replacement for the same item (if the item is still available)
- A refund
- An exchange for another item
If the item is not confirmed as faulty, it will be returned to you and no shipping fees will be refunded.
Change of Mind or Not Compatible
If you would like to return your item because:
- You changed your mind about the item
- It is not compatible with your system or device
- Other Reason
The item may be returned for an exchange or refund. You must pay for return postage. We strongly recommend using a tracked service as we cannot provide a return or exchange unless the item is received.
With all returns, the item must be returned in new condition with all accessories and packaging.
Please note the following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products, warranties and software where unique codes have been used
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition (including all packaging), is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
All returns must be approved before being sent back. Any returns not approved will be rejected and returned to you.
Create a Return
To create a return, please contact us.